The following is a list of the policies regarding our Managed Web Hosting and Managed Collocation services. We reserve the right to change the policies at any time without notice. The policy on the website is always the current policy.
All Command Prompt, Inc. policies are firmly enforced to insure that we can offer the best services to our customers without raising prices. Please read and abide by the policies. Command Prompt, Inc. reserves the right to terminate any account for any reason and to change these policies at any time by posting the changes on our website. If you have questions regarding any of the following policies, do not hesitate to call us at +1 (503) 667-4564.
To report spam, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To report policy abuse, please email: email@example.com
- NO ADULT, WAREZ, VIOLENCE PROMOTING, OR ILLEGAL CONTENT.
DO NOT Advertise, Link To, or Store:
- Explicit and Adult Oriented Material.
- Warez and Illegally Used Copyrighted Material.
- Content that Promotes Violence.
- Content that Does Not Abide With City, State, and Federal. Laws
- NO SPAM.
- Use an e-mail address from a site hosted by Command Prompt, Inc., in a Spam message.
- Use a URL from a site hosted by Command Prompt, Inc., in a Spam message.
- Send Spam through a Command Prompt, Inc. server.
- Forge a Command Prompt, Inc., IP or domain in a Spam message or header.
- NO HACKING.
- Store hacking materials or programs.
- Use hacking materials or techniques.
- NO BACKGROUND PROCESSES. (Shared hosting only)
DO NOT USE:
- IRC bots
- 'Sitting' scripts
- Any other program used as a background process.
- NO Excessive CPU, Memory, or Hard-Drive Usage. (Shared hosting only)
- As this is a Managed Hosting service, we will assist you in determining services based on your needs. The majority of sites will not fall under this problem, but some may have to be moved to a collocation based service. Remember we are here to help, if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
- NO Abuse of POP3s, Forwarders, Sub-domains, or other account features.
- Resell pop3s, forwarders, sub-domains, or other account features.
- Give away pop3s, forwarders, sub-domains, or other account features to anyone not oriented with your site's corporation.
- Allow your pop3 to use excessive space; it may be deleted.
- Your account may be suspended and/or canceled and all money paid forfeited for violating any of the above stated policies.
- MUST BE 18 OR OLDER
- Be 18 years of age or older to use the service provided by Command Prompt, Inc.
- Late Payment, Suspension & Termination.
- Accounts not paid on time are subject to suspension, cancellation, and additional fees.
- A $25 suspension fee will be added to your balance if your account is suspended for non payment. This fee and your current balance must be paid to remove your account from suspension.
- Accounts suspended for non payment will be canceled, and all files deleted, if final payment is not received within 60 days.
- If you request your account to be canceled, all files will be deleted. Your files will not be available for restoration after final cancellation.
- All accounts that have a past due balance of 30 days (from due date on invoice) or more will be locked, and all websites associated with the account will be removed from the publicly viewable Internet.
- Billing Method.
- You will not be invoiced via postal mail. For shared hosting, we will not notify you.
- Refund Policy.
- After cancellation, if requested, a refund of the unused portions of payment will be issued via the method of payment.
- Domain Names.
- Managed hosting accounts do not include domain registration. You will need to register a domain name. If you need help with this, please feel free to contact us.
- Command Prompt, Inc. will transfer your domain name for you for an additional fee of $25.00 per domain name.
- Class of Service.
- It is the intent of Command Prompt, Inc. to provide a business class service to its customers. We maintain the highest of standards of quality when it comes to service and support. We are not the cheapest provider in town, because we are not interested in the hosting commodity. We provide services to clients who understand business and want to have an environment where their online ventures can prosper.
- Command Prompt, Inc., and its employees cannot be held responsible for the loss of any data, business, or money due to the fault or accidents of Command Prompt, Inc., and its employees or the use of services provided by Command Prompt, Inc.