Code of Conduct
Public Company Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct (‘Code’) describes what Command Prompt Inc. (“Command Prompt”) stands for and believes in. The Code guides us in making sound and ethical decisions that are in the best interest of all Command Prompt stakeholders including our staff, clients, and community.
The Code describes five core values and corresponding Business Principles.
This Code and the Business Principles apply to all Command Prompt employees worldwide and align with the Code of Conduct of the Responsible Business Alliance (formerly the Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition). We actively pursue adherence to the EICC Code of Conduct on behalf of our stakeholders.
We respect people and planet
- We define and execute our business strategy with a responsibility for the economic, social and environmental impact of our activities, products, and services.
- We respect our employees, value their different cultural identities and fully acknowledge their individual contribution.
- We are committed to a safe and healthy working environment where mutual respect prevails.
- We provide working conditions based on objective and non-discriminatory criteria, which include a commitment to diversity and equal opportunities for all employees.
- We respect the rights of all employees to form and join trade unions of their own choosing, to bargain collectively and to engage in peaceful assembly.
- We show zero tolerance to any form of discrimination or harassment.
- We do not use forced, bonded or indentured labor, involuntary prison labor, slavery, child labor or trafficking of persons.
- We care for and contribute to the communities in which we operate.
- We continuously improve our own environmental performance by reducing harmful emissions to air, soil and water.
- We aim to improve the resource efficiency of our products and services,and to enable significant improvements in energy efficiency of computing systems.
We operate with integrity
- We adhere to applicable laws, regulations and corporate governance standards.
- We operate our business on the basis of integrity, excellence, commitment and fair play.
- We expect the same from those parties with whom we do business.
- We avoid possible conflicts of interests between personal and professional relationships. This also means that we do not use company opportunities for personal gain.
- We do not tolerate any form of bribery and/or corruption.
- We continuously promote honest and accountable behavior.
- We preserve our assets.
- We carefully preserve and protect our intellectual property and deal with information to secure the required level of confidentiality, integrity and availability of that information.
- We use and protect company assets responsibly and professionally for Command Prompt’s legitimate business purposes.
- We respect and safeguard third party assets and Information.
- We respect each individual’s right to privacy and therefore protect and deal respectfully with any personal data we process.
We manage professionally
- We manage exposure by following processes and policies.
- We apply high quality in accounting, reviewing, reporting, auditing and disclosing.
We encourage to Speak Up
- We value and encourage individuals to speak up and raise concerns about actual or suspected misconduct.
- We deal with concerns in a professional, confidential and respectful manner. Individuals speaking up in good faith are protected from any form of retaliation.
- Our Speak Up Policy is available to staff, clients, and is published on www.commandprompt.com.